The Akshaya Patra Foundation – “No child in India shall be deprived of education because of hunger”
Based on learnings from studying the top 100 engaged brands from around the world in his award-winning book Wikibrands and now supplemented by learnings from the top 50 not-for-profits Wikicauses, SEAN MOFFITT provides wall to wall case studies and insight on how businesses, brands, and not-for-profits can tap into the power of connecting technologies, social media, fan communities and new customer culture.
Built as a follow-up marketing and sales argument to famed author and colleague Don Tapscott’s Wikinomics, Sean will provide the arguments for engaging deeply and collaboratively with your customer and fan base and identify the key strategies and tactics in delivering revenue and value streams for today’s hypercompetitive and global marketplace. Forget social media, we need social business. Heed the call, and let’s get wiki!
Sean’s presentation will include:
• The 4 Absolute Laws of the Social ‘Net
• The 13Es of Connected Marketing
• The 6 Core Benefits of Wikibranding
• The FLIRT model for building participation around your brands
• The Zeitgest of where this is all heading in the next 3 years
• An International Perspective on the similarities and differences between different geographies
Most of the attendees pledge to donate to the cause in the event.
To donate online click here: http://www.akshayapatra.org/onlinedoantions
To view more video about Akshaya Patra click here: http://www.youtube.com/akshayapatra
For Social India Videos click here: http://www.youtube.com/socialindiaconference